OCEANER 500 'BLUE' LIMITED EDITION 99 PCS
- 44 mm, 316L stainless steel with monobloc middle case
- Helium release valve at 9 o’clock
- Black PVD finish (brushed)
- Unidirectional rotating 60-minute graduated bezel with scratch-resistant insert in ceramic, 120 clics
- Scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screw down winding 'big' crown
- Screw down exhibition case back
- Mechanical automatic
- Calibre SW200, manufacture Sellita
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands
- Instantaneous date with rapid setting
- Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Bidirectional rotor system with ball bearing
- Swiss lever escapement
- Incabloc anti-shock system
- 28’800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) frequency
- 26 jewels
- 41 hours power reserve
- Matte finish
- Highly legible super-luminova hands and markers
- Arrow hands with lollipop second hand
- Delivered with 2 bracelets
- Black NATO strap with brushed stainless steel buckle and links
- Black rubber strap with quick release system and brushed stainless steel buckle
- Waterproof to 500m / 1640ft / 50 atm
- Delivered in a luxury box with travel case
- International Warranty card in brushed steel
- 2 years
The Oceaner 500
The Oceaner 500 by Walteri is a Swiss Made professional diving watch.
It features a 44mm brushed black PVD case with a matching black unidirectional rotating ceramic bezel.
The matte dive dial with super-luminova luminescent markers matches with the white inlay numbers of the bezel.
Time is indicated thanks to the signature arrow hands set and the lollipop second hand, all super-luminova as well.
The anti-reflective sapphire crystal provide the best performance in every light condition.
The solid 316L stainless steel case, the screw down 2 mm thick exhibition case back, the 8 mm diameter screw down crown together with the high quality gaskets set provide a water resistance tested individually to 500m / 1640ft / 50atm.
The helium release valve provides additional safety to the professional divers.
Timing accuracy is guaranteed by the Manufacture Ronda Calibre R150 automatic movement tuned to 28'800vph, with 40 hours power reserve and hacking second hand and date window.
The Oceaner 500 comes with 2 straps: a black heavy-duty NATO and a quick release black rubber, both with stainless steel brushed buckle signed Walteri.
Limited to 99 or 299 pieces worldwide, each watch is individually numbered on the case back.
The Oceaner 500 is delivered in a luxury box with a travel case and an International Warranty card in brushed steel.
Each Walteri Oceaner 500 is covered by a 24 months worldwide warranty.
THE ULTIMATE DIVING WATCH